After clicking on the picture icon at the POP SITE, the following items appear:
- Popularity of the HKSAR government - including people's satisfaction with the government on the whole, as well as its performance on five policy areas
- People's ethnic identity
- People's trust in the HKSAR government
- People's trust in the Beijing central government
- People's confidence in Hong Kong's future
- People's confidence in China's future
- People's confidence in "one country, two systems"
- Social indicators - including 12 indicators covering democracy, freedom, prosperity, stability, fairness, civility, corruption-free, equality, efficiency, welfare, public order, and rule of law.
- Freedom indicators - including 10 indicators covering the freedoms of speech, press, publication, procession and demonstration, association, strike, enter or leave Hong Kong, academic research, artistic and literary creation, and religious belief.
- Legal indicators - including 3 indicators covering the rule of law, fairness of the judicial system, and the impartiality of the courts.
- Appraisal of society's current conditions - including people's concern with political, economic and social problems, and their satisfaction with current conditions.
Among the items listed, as of yesterday, "people's trust in the Beijing central government" and "people's appraisal and expectation of political, economic and social conditions" only contained findings per poll. Half-yearly averages since 1997 were only uploaded earlier today. Moreover, since our latest figures for "people's appraisal of society's current conditions" would only be released on July 4, all half-yearly averages for this survey series are only updated to the lower-half of 2005. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.